Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Digital Lit Post #10


Starting with the business card, I decided to go with a simple design. I made two boxes with rounded corners. The boxes are the same just the box on the right has been dragged off the right side so that it gives it that straight edge with no corners. I chose blue and green because that is the most common colors for tennis courts. Inserted my company's logo and put all company contact info.


For the envelope, I used the same green that was used in the business card. I made a bar on the side and created another box with rounded corners and made it stay behind the bar. I am trying to keep the same look though out. Inserted the same logo and info.



For the letter head, I did the same design as the envelope, but with the blue from the business card being used. Created the same way as the envelope with the same information.

No comments:

Post a Comment