Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Digital Lit Post #11


First things I did was decide that Limestone College is very much like a video game, so that's what I went with. Started by using a background that is filled with stars. The theme I went with was retro Nintendo. So I found an old 8-bit picture that would represent an old Nintendo game. The bottom of the picture is slanted upwards, so I made the title go with that slant. I through in the Nintendo logo and add another text box saying "Entertainment System", which is what all the old games would say on them. This game has the Nintendo seal of approval to let people know that it is legit. The game could hit it big because many have seen it on Home Box Office aka HBO. I used center alignment through out the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment